2.04.2011

Cinnamon Explosion pt. 1

I hope you like my name. I feel pretty proud of myself... No Cinnamon didn't explode in my kitchen... well it has, just in a good way.

I love to bake.

My husband love that I bake.

My friends love that I bake.....

I made. Cinnamon Raisin Bread

A couple weeks ago I wanted to make bread. My awesome Sister in law gave me a bread pan for Christmas. And I wanted to use it. So I did and I made cinnamon raisin bread. I made 3 loafs of it (I gave some of it away so Brian and I wouldn't eat it all.

Before I show you pictures and feel prideful about myself. I'm going to embarrass myself.

I use allrecipes.com I LOVE that website. There is a automatic calculation; you type in the number of servings you want, and it tells you how much you need of what. Well I only wanted 1 Loaf of bread. Seemed reasonable to me.

I started to make the bread and I thought "1 Tablespoon of flour?" How can 1 Tablespoon of flour make 1 loaf of bread. But I've been wrong before so I kept trucking.

Finally when I had all the ingredients in I realized there was NO way that this was going to make a whole loaf of bread. So I asked Brian what he thought. He changed the calculation to 3 loafs of bread because thats what the recipe was originally. Again. Calculations were SOOO small. Then I hear this "oooohhhhhh". Like in Despicable Me when Gru says "Light Bulb"

Brian, My Genius husband informed me that I was trying to make 1 SLICE of bread. That instead I should have been calculating 12, for 1 loaf.

Yep. He's pretty smart.

so then after feeling like an idiot, I made bread. And it was glorious. We ate half a loaf in one night. yeah, it was that good.


If you'd like to try this recipe it's

I suggest it. It's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment