7.30.2012

Just for Laughs

I believe God likes a good laugh. I really do.

So for anybody who has ever held a conversation with me knows how I feel about children and babies. Like, don't ask me to help out with VBS or the Nursery because somebody will end up crying by the end of the day. I could probably offend you with all my opinions, so I'll just leave the conversation here.

Moving on.

Do you know what you get when you start praying? You get answers to prayer. My prayer has been that God make me into the woman he wants me to be.......

Do you know what happens when you don't take pills as directed.

You get pregnant.

Yup.

Nope.

Not Kidding.

SURPRISE! 


So yes. We found out on Fathers Day. I'm 12 weeks. 


For those of you who suck at math. We didn't find out until almost 8 weeks and even then it was a "naaa, but just in case" ........I could go on that show "I didn't know I was pregnant".


And again. For those of you who suck at math, (which I am one. *hello Bible College*) I am due in the beginning of February. 




I'll have pictures and all that cute, gag worthy stuff that pregnant people do when they are pregnant. But for now, you'll just have to settle with out. Besides, I'm not really showing anyway. 


Thats all for now....
-j

No comments:

Post a Comment