10.18.2012

Mustache or Bow?

The new thing in life is to throw a gender reveal party for your friends and family on what gender the baby is going to be.

So, naturally me always being up for a party decided I was going to throw one. I was going to post all the pictures in one big post. But I have a TON of pictures. Instead I'll post separately.

I wanted to throw this party shortly after we found out what the gender of the baby was going to be. But not too far after. But I also needed to make invitations and get them sent out. So with a little prayer, I ended up sending out invitations before I even had a Sono appointment.

I scoured pintrest and google looking for themes for the party. And came up with "Mustaches or Bows". Like most of what I do for crafts, this was not my idea. I stole it from somebody.


Heres what the invite looked like.WHICH I did create myself. In publisher. One slow Friday afternoon.

 Cute huh? I will post more on it. When I have time. Which is never. BUT the party really did turn out awesome. And I think everyone had fun. Although I'll tell you. I had 13 people RSVP. and almost 30 showed up.... I love my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment