6.29.2015

The first of the goodbyes

Sunday we said our goodbyes at church. It was very hard, but the hardest was this 
We lived two years with Mark and Rachel. One of which was JTs first year. We will miss them tremendously. (For you that don't know Rachel is Brian's older sister and mark is her husband.)

Thanks to all who came out to say goodbye. We really appreciated everyone who showed up especially those who came from all around the DMV.  

Monday I hung out with my zeta girls 💗. We walked around the Annapolis mall. It was so good to see them and grab lunch. 
I even did a bit of retail therapy. 
Shoes.on.fleek.

Pray save travels for my rents. They fly in Friday night. 

Pray for JTs asthma, we've been pretty on the go and he's been outside a lot. Not a good combination. 

Pray I have grace with the leasing company, I'm giving them a call later today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment