10.21.2015

The State Fair of Texas!


Last week we went to the state fair. Which is more like an amusement park. It was insane. The Northern Maine Fair had nothing on this.... Although I'm not sure Northern Maine one-ups anything (except mosquitos and beautiful scenery.)



We had a ton of fun. We went and saw the stingrays and all the fish.
he wasn't to sure about the turtle, he thought it was going to hurt him.




We had to take our picture with big, tex. It was the beginning of October, and it was 80 degrees out that day, it was so beautiful.



JT wasn't in the best of moods, but I think thats because he was sick. It was so much fun. However i'm pretty sure i have the only kid who won't eat fair food. Everybody passed out on the way home. <3. Sorry for the lack of blogs, my phone isn't working and sitting down to the computer takes more effort then I am willing to give. Love you all!

oh and big giant thanks to tish who gave us her stroller before we left Maryland. Liam loved sleeping in it. And I loved that I didn't have to wear him.

No comments:

Post a Comment