11.23.2015

Messy Monday






Mondays are either grocery and baking days, or nobody gets dressed and stay in PJ's. Last monday we baked, but because of all the thanksgiving baking I want to do later in the week, we didn't bake today. 
My mom posted a picture on FB of her back yard and how it was snowy. So I decided I'd take a picture of our "back yard". Super thankful that today it isn't snowy.



Part of my job is to be a home maker right?  I'm not sure this counts. I needed to organize the boys clothes so I could put JT's stuff away for Liam, and so I could take Liam's stuff to the consignment store. I also needed to organize it, because this drives.me.nuts. Every shirt type and size should have it's own pile. 


Just keeping it real. Happy Monday!  There is no Young Life which means Brian has to work longer, but he'll get to eat dinner with us. I'd call that a win! Enjoy your day!
- J




No comments:

Post a Comment