12.13.2010

Our First... pt 1

Our First...
Toilet over flow.

Yep. It was an exciting night in the Colligan house. B and I had just gotten home from the childrens Christmas play and were about to relax and watch this weeks community when I noticed the toilet was no longer flushing (no this was not my fault, it was the both of us and panda express)... B went in tried to flush it one more time. Yep It was like a waterfall, only not nearly as pretty.

After some colorful expressions and B's quick thinking to turn off the water, there was some MAJOR clean up to be done.

So there is brian soaking up nasty water in some towels with his feet in plastic bags and gloves over his hands.
Next?
Bleach.
After we got all the water cleaned up with bleached EVERYTHING. It was my turn to put plastic bags and gloves on, we looked AWESOME let me tell you.

We bleached everything from the door to the shower, to the floors and the whole toilet. And those towels have been also sterilized.


Needless to say Panada really is express. And it's just another story to had to the list of what will be many more adventrues.

Thought I'd share, and yes I did ask B if I could post it.

One of our many firsts that we'll have
thats all for now
-j

2 comments: