7.07.2015

The end is not near its here

Fourth of July was a bust- we were suppose to to the DC thing but it rained. So we just came back to fairfax. And by rained I mean poured for a half hour at least 
Then Monday the movers came. 
Then that night we said goodbye to our fam. Which was probably the hardest thing yet. 
It's all becoming very real. I'm in fairfax with the boys and my parents. Brian is somewhere in Tennessee. Pray for them. Pray they arrive safely in Texas 

Pray all goes well with the official lease signing .

Praise God that all of our stuff fit in that truck and our car. 

Pray I have enough diapers to last tonight and tomorrow. Potty training will commence in Texas.

Pray our flight and car rental process go well. 

Pray nobody steals our stuff from the truck. 

Tonight the boys and I say goodbye to Brian's parents- pray for that as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment