7.29.2015

Colligans get sick

The boys and I have been sick. JT got sick first, followed by Liam, followed by me. So awesome. Pretty terrible way to start stay-at-home-mom life. But it could be worse, we could be puking. 

So we've been sick and then Brian had to go on a two night retreat. Which we are use to, just not this close to moving. 

People have been so sweet. One of the pastors took JT to the play ground and the pool on Monday. (Which was the pastors day off) it still makes me cry if I think about it- it was so sweet. Somebody else brought me tea, and somebody else brought us dinner last night. Potbelly's at that. So thankful for the Body of Christ. I've been so blessed. 

So this morning I took a little boy outside to get his wiggles out. 
Shout out to nana wees who got JT these awesome 3D Lightening McQueen bubbles. 

Pray I continue to feel better. 

And Praise God for those who looked after me while B was gone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment