8.05.2015

Week 3

This is week 3 of stay at home mom life.  

It's different. Good, I know it's what I need to do right now, but different.

It's hard staying at home with the boys, especially when it's too hot to go outside. We go the park and have to leave by 10/10:30 because it's just too hot. 

JT is still having a hard time adjusting. He has good moments and bad moments. We Face Timed Brian's dad earlier this week - JT kept saying "Grandaddy, I want to go to your house," and then he would say that he was sad. But the flip side of that - when I pick him up from the church nursery he always tells me how much fun he had. I know it will just take time for him to get use to things. 

Liam no longer sleeps. Which is fun. Pretty sure he hates me. 

Both boys won't stop eating. Wednesday mornings I've been making a big breakfast, just something special because Brian doesn't usually go into work until Lunch time. Anyway - Home boy ate 2 waffles, an egg, 4 slices of bacon, and a bowl of fruit. Less than 3 hours later he told me he was hungry. 

Brian's job is going well. I'm so happy for him, I can tell he's really enjoying it.  I had forgotten how hard building a ministry was. There are only about 30 high school students - for a church of around 1500, thats a huge disconnect. We've been bouncing ideas around on how to get kids to come. I'm excited to see what God does with this up coming school year. 

Sorry for those of you who have wanted an update. Being sick set me back. Praise the Lord I'm feeling like a human again. 

We appreciate all those who are praying for us.

Pray that we will continue to meet people.

Pray for wisdom for Brian, that he will lead the ministry in the direction that Jesus wants it to go in.

<3 we love you all. For those on the East coast who are reading this, we miss you tons! 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update. Will continue to pray for all the adjustments.

    ReplyDelete