8.06.2015

Stay at home life

The biggest adjustment for me is staying home and not working. And also not working with Brian. 

We would have lunch together everyday. Now I see him for just a few hours out of the day. And usually there is some kid in the background screaming. 

I've learned I need to keep JT busy. Which is hard in this heat. On the days that we don't go to the park, he helps me work out. 
This is me doing squats with him on my back. Take that black girl legs! 

As hard as it is for me to stay home, this is an answer to prayer. We didn't have enough money to send Liam to GRACE staff care. I didn't want to miss out on their lives and I was tired of have a house that was disfunctional. Also I knew that it was best for our marriage if we stopped working so closely. 

But now I get to hear the giggles (and screams). There's always food in the fridge, dinner is usually cooking by the time Brian gets home. I'm thankful for this answer to prayer -- even though it's not exactly how I envisioned it. 

Among the other things I'm praying for- I've stated to pray about a second car. It's starting to get tricky. During the day it's fine- but if somebody needs a ride home from church, it gets a little tight. If I have screaming children and need to leave - Brian has to find a way home. Not sure what the answer is. But I'd appriciate the prayer. 

-j



No comments:

Post a Comment