11.21.2010

The Beginning

I told my husband I wanted to start a blog and he just kinda shook his head. He kindly reminded me that the world might read this so I need to act accordingly.

I'm not sure whats going to come out of this, or even who'd read it. My life is kinda boring and anti-climatic, however I thought I'd give it a try. But this is going to be about me. About my life. What I'm learning, what I wish I didn't have to learn. The great things I get to do, and the great husband I'm blessed to be married to.

I'm a full time student, I work part time, do a lot of ministry on the side and am a full time wife. I have a busy life but a blessed one. And no, no little blessings yet I have to graduate first and maybe win the lottery.

oh and btw, if you're wondering about the name, my husband named it. He thought it was cute, instead of "good house keeping" it's "good wife keeping". He's the funniest man I know.

thats all for now.
-J

1 comment:

  1. Just in case you were wondering, I read it. haha :)

    - Mykayla

    ReplyDelete