8.27.2011

a little catching up to do.

ok. two things.
1. Over the summer I made this YUMMY tart. I guess I forgot to post it and I just found the pictures.

The recipe came from a magazine that I have. It was soo yummy. It's pie crust, a layer of chocolate. Cream cheese and whipping cream (i think) and strawberries. ohhh so delicious.And I can't even lie, that looks so awesome. I was so proud of myself.

Ok Next, We are suppose to get this Hurricane and Brian and I still aren't eating meat. So... I decided to make pizza.

Yah, thats right. be jealous. I made a margarita pizza. mmmm. Ok, so I made the pizza crust that I always make. Then while it was rising I cut up some Roma Tomatoes and in a bowl with salt, garlic, and olive oil let them sit in the fridge till I was done with the crust. I also wilted some spinach. Brush the crust with oil mixture. Mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, spinach, feta, and parmesan. I also added oregano and basil for extra goodness.

It was oh so good. I'm thinking about making some bread today. However I have homework I should do, so we will see.

oh yes and that is a pampered chef pizza stone.
thats all for now.
happy eatings :)
-j

No comments:

Post a Comment