10.12.2011

"Harvest" Pumpkins

Did I mention I love fall? Like really love fall.

Did I also mention that I go through periods of time of when I build up blog posts in my head because I don't have time to post them? This is one of those times. Dont Judge me, I'm Part time student, almost full time worker and overtime wife.

ANYWAY

I love fall. And I madethis

I'm not a big fan of halloween decorations, or halloween for that matter. But really Buttons and a bow? Could it be cuter?

I THINK NOT.

Heres what you need

1 Fake Pumpkin
Why you ask? well my dear. so you dont waste good buttons on a real pumpkin that will go bad. you can put it in storage and take it out next year!)
I got my pumpkin at Michaels for 6 bucks.
A Various assortment of black bottons
I got mine at Michaels for 1$ a bunch. I spent 3$ (one bunch for each letter).
1 Spool of ribbon
ok you actually dont need a spool just maybe a foot and half to make a pretty bow. I bout this at .... you guessed it MICHAELS for. A BUCK!.

HOLLA!

So cute non-scarey pumpkin? 10 Bucks. I know. I'm awesome.

Ok I can't lie to you, I found it in a Magazine and just copied the idea. I'm Ok with plagiarism.

Thats all for now
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment