11.05.2012

25 weeks

ok. So sorry that it's been.... along long time since I did one of these posts. I just haven't had time. And Brian hates taking these photos.



How far along?  technically today i'm 26 weeks, but we'll just pretend i'm not.
Total weight gain/loss:  last time I went to the dr. I had gained 5 lbs from my original weight.  
 Maternity clothes? yes, However. I'll have you know yesterday at church I wore my skinny jeans and ridiculously high heals.
Stretch marks? No, and every day I thank the Lord.... (no but really)
Sleep:  good, mostly.
Best moment this week:  This past week......? Not sure
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? being able to bend over without grunting
Movement: YUP! He's got little bony appendages. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  currently the smell of the fridge. but it needs to be cleaned out.
Have you started to show yet:  yes. but thankfully i'm not a whale yet. 
Labor Signs: 
Nope
Belly Button in or out? technically it's in. but it's more flat than in.
Wedding rings on or off? On. and I've decided that I'm going to get a fakeo ring for when i can't wear them any more.
Happy or Moody most of the time: probably moody. But for good reason.
Looking forward to: today's date. The first real, non-rushed date brian and I have had for weeks because of soccer. 

Soccer Season is officially over tonight after we have the awards ceremony. I had a lot of fun. If I find a picture of myself, I'll post it. But I doubt legally I can show the faces of the girls. 

I'm debating on if I want maternity pictures taken and who and when I want them to be done.

anyway, thats really all I have. 
happy monday!
-J & little boo

2 comments:

  1. Tara Peddicord is an awesome photographer. :-) That is, if you decide to have pics done. :-) Check out her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come here and Patrick's sister will do them! :) Maternity pictures are fun...but you gotta do 'em before you're a whale...I mean...you'll NEVER be a whale, so that won't be a problem. ;)

    ReplyDelete