11.21.2012

Colligan Adventures

I hate waking up in the morning. I don't usually wake up until after 8.

We have a cat. She can be way annoying way too early.

This morning she was playing with a book and meowing on my side of the bed.
So after hitting her with a pillow a few times. I looked to see what she was doing. I move the book and then i saw what looked like a hair tie in the carpet.

Thankfully, instead of touching it. I woke Brian up....

We looked at it and he grabbed a pair of tweezers. He started to pull on the "hair tie" and it sprouted a tail. At that point we both realize it's a snake. With it's head stuck in the carpet. I mean stuck in the carpet. we have shag carpeting and it was trying to burry itself as deep as it could go. So we had NO idea how big this thing was with just it's tail sticking out. And we were afraid it would scurry off and we'd never sleep again.

Long story short, after some freaking out and going to get the kitchen tongs. This is what we caught.
Little brown snake. Still gives me the heebee jeebies. Thankfully because we keep the basement so cold, it wasn't able to move fast. And the cat totally clawed some holes in it. *Good kitty*

Thats all. Happy Thanksgiving.

j&little boo

No comments:

Post a Comment