11.11.2012

26 Weeks

ok, I REALLY am 26 weeks this week. But tomorrow I'm 27 weeks.






















How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  not sure, but I go to the Dr. tomorrow.  
 Maternity clothes? yes, but not all the time. this dress is not maternity.
Stretch marks? not yet.
Sleep:  good, mostly.
Best moment this week:   is it weird if I said I've had a good week at work?
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? not having an alien in my stomach
Movement: holy cow, he doesn't have a lot of room so i feel EVERYTHING. and it hurts 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  nope
Labor Signs: 
Nope
Belly Button in or out? It's flat
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: probably moody.
Looking forward to:  tomorrow's dr.'s appointment and a date with  my baby dadddy. 


I've decided that every day I wake up, and every day I make it through with out going into labor is worthy of Praising God. I'm being completely serious. Yes, If I said I didn't have anxiety about labor, I'd be lying. But I'm talking about poppin' this baby out before he's ready. Somebody I only know by name had twins at 24 weeks. </3. They are doing well in the NICU - but still how absolutely nerve racking that would be. So yes, any day I make it through, is a good day.

I've also decided that I have a lot to do between now and christmas. which means now and December 1st. I want to buy shelves and get all of our pictures hung before the 1st. So when the 1st comes. I can decorate for christmas with out any issues.

I've also decided I'm making my own stockings and ornaments this year. Don't worry. I'll post pictures. Although again, it's not like it's my own idea. I believe in plagiarism.

Ok thats all for now. Maybe tomorrow I"ll post again with a 27 week picture. But it will look the same. Just a different outfit. :)

-J & Little Boo.


No comments:

Post a Comment