1.12.2011

Whats4Supper

Watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-MIM2Nqmdg

My family is crazy when it comes to cooking. Especially my aunts. They know all the short cuts and secrets of making food easy and good. I fully believe they should have a cooking show.

My aunt made the app that was just in the video you watched. She's a pretty smart lady if I do say so myself. It looks like a wicked cool app.

She drove Brian and I to the airport which is a 45(ish) minute drive. What did we talk about the whole way?

Food and recipes.

So naturally when I got home, I was in the mood to cook. So I did. Then I realized how much easier my life would be if I had that app.

Well I'm not cool enough to own an Iphone or Ipod touch...
so....
this is my Whats4Supper app.



No Judgments, but I guess I'll give you permission to laugh.


Yep. Thats the Whats4supper app in my life right now. But hey, it's better then nothing and it's better then just a piece of paper.

this is my wife life. Thats all for now.
-j

No comments:

Post a Comment