4.15.2011

her wife life.




One of my best friends is getting married this summer. She was my maid of honor. She's been with me through my changes and she's been the force that has kicked my butt. She is moving in 4 weeks back to Florida. (She's the one in the middle)

Last tuesday night a bunch of girls (minus one special one) went to a Greek restaurant in D.C. These are the pictures. Enjoy. Because I know we did.













best french toast i've EVER had





I am really going to miss her. Pray for her wife life. She's moving, not going to have a whole lot of friends around her and she'll be trying to finish school.

Oh and I highly recommend this restaurant
http://cavamezze.com/

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna cry :( So sweet! I love you!! And I am going to miss you tons. I already miss you and it's only been Easter break. lol

    ReplyDelete