4.05.2011

theres a train coming



I heard somebody once say life comes in the forms of two trains. One, you can't see. It hits you out of know where. The other, comes at a slow steady pace that you see coming from a mile away.

My new life is coming at a pace (maybe not slow). I can see it, it's almost here. And I'm only seconds from peeing my pants.

Brian received a job offer at a church about a half an hour away.

It's a wonderful opportunity and we are so blessed.

However, It's bitter sweet. I feel like I'm graduating High School all over again. I'm leaving my friends, I'm leaving a great church, I WILL be graduating in December with my BA. I'm going into uncharted territory. Never mind moving again and changing church families. I will be the pastors wife... Yeah I know scary thought. I am SO not cut out for this. But as always Jesus knows what he's doing.

I'm so not read for this. I'm not ready for all this change means.

God just keeps reminding me that he knows what he's doing. He literally handed Brian this job. He's not going to leave me at the door of the college waving his hand saying good luck. He's going to be walking beside me holding my hand.

I am the one that has to make the decision to let him hang on.

Alright Jesus, It's go time.

thats all for now
-j

No comments:

Post a Comment