4.23.2011

Oatmeal Molasses Bread

I really missed my nana and mom the other day. I really can't remember my Nana making this bread, but I know she did. However, I do remember my mom making this ALL the time growing up.

My Nana was the kind of woman who made EVERYTHING from scratch. I mean everything. She had to because she was a farmers wife and didn't have the money to buy things. So she made donuts and bread and cookies and pies and. and. and. and. The list goes on. She passed down her recipes to my mom and now my mom has passed them on to me.

This is the Oatmeal Molasses Bread. it was SO delish! I can't post the recipe because then I'd be killed. BUT, I suppose if you Emailed me I could probably give it to you, if you so desire.

mmmmmm I can still smell it
Thats all for now
-j

No comments:

Post a Comment