8.10.2012

13 weeks

Sorry there isn't a picture. I haven't had the energy to look pretty and I've hardly seen Brian this week. But I look like I did last week except with bigger bags under my eyes and greasy hair. 

How far along? 13 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  lost 10 lbs. whoo hooo!
Maternity clothes? no
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: horribly. I've moved to the couch
Best moment this week: getting to spend time with our friends before they go back to work in a couple weeks.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? not feeling tired
Movement: Not yet

Food cravings: soup.
Anything making you queasy or sick: the fridge and squishy textured food
Have you started to show yet: A wee little bump so far
Gender prediction: boy, but i think God is going to spite us with a girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: sooo moody
Looking forward to: having energy to unpack our things from boxes


I think that's all. I'm technically like 13 weeks and 5 days. But who's counting. Maybe I'll actually post one of these things at the beginning of the week.....doubtful. 

We have another lock-in tonight. I'm sure a good wife post about my youth pastor husband will come out of it. although we don't have curtains for him to destroy this time.

AND if you're thinking that I should be working. I am, but Friday's are a waiting game with the printer. So I'm waiting. AND I'm so awesome I finished all my work for the lock-in. ok

Thats all for now
-J & baby boo



No comments:

Post a Comment