8.07.2012

Just beat it

I felt like adding a little MJ to this post. Hence the title, but thats as far as I go.

I've never been accused of with holding truth. If anything I get in trouble for my honesty, and this is one of those times that will probably upset some people. Before I say what I'm going to say. Let me start out by saying. I know this baby is from God. I know it's a blessing. But I only see it as such because it's going to make me more like Christ than ever.

We heard little boo's heart today.

There was nothing magical. We didn't cry. We didn't hug or jump for joy.

I was relieved to know that there was a heart beat. And that was the end of it.

It took all of maybe 5 minutes from the time the Dr. walked in, to when he walked out.

I understand most people are filled with excitement and happiness and thats awesome for them.

I am not that person.


I am not excited. Yes, I like looking at things on pinterest, but really who doesn't.

You never hear this side of the story. Or you rarely do. I didn't know it was ok to not be excited, until I had several people come up to me and tell me they felt the same way. I thought I was suppose to be so excited I never stop talking.

Even my mom, when she found out she was pregnant with me she cried. And not tears of joy.

I know I will love this baby a lot.

For now, I just focus on God getting us through the day. Some days it's easier than others. Some days are bad days.

But Praise the Lord we're healthy and safe. and Praise him for his never ending faithfulness.
thats all for now
-j and little boo

1 comment:

  1. I would cry if I found out I was pregnant. However, I'm sure you will have so much love for your child and you will be a great mom! Also, you baby is going to be so adorable, because you and your hubby are so adorable.
    I will continue to keep you all in my prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete