8.26.2012

ya, my mom sends me packages. Be jealous.

I love my mom. For many reasons.  When I graduated high school, my mom gave me a gift every morning from graduation, till the day I set foot on the College campus. Anything from a stapler, to a wyland bracelet. If you don't know who/what wyland is.. you're missing out.

When I got to college, she would send me care packages. It would have pens, or cookies, or starbucks gift cards....Once she sent me a whole box of fresh apples from a local farm in maine. LEGIT!

When Brian and I got married we got; chili's gift cards, toys for our illegal cat and other fun stuff.....


I'm pregnant, and my mom has given me a gift not every week but close. She's sweet. She's a teacher... the gifts are MOSTLY books....

Week 13 -- Which happens to be my favorite gift so far.



Week 14



Week 15 was a book called "Peeka Who?" - It's cute. I guess I forgot to take a picture. Tomorrow Brian and I will open "Week 16". Which is also a book. But ti's not my fault that most books are easy to tell when wrapped.

I love my mom. And I'm glad she loves my baby.


thats all for now.
-j and little boo

No comments:

Post a Comment