1.12.2012

Just another day being a pastor's wife.

I love my husband. And I love our youth kids.

I love my husbands creative mind. His relational personality. (He's why I go to dinner parties, he talks and I just sit there. It's glorious.) I love that he's a dreamer. ( I also love that I'm a doer). I love that he has the ability to see the world differently than I do......

With that being said.

Brian last week put on a youth conferance for the youth in the area. It was at the college. And let me tell you it was a blast. The kids played a huge game of capture the flag over the college campus which  I think is at least 6 acres.

Friday afternoon I asked Brian,

"So hunny, what are you going to do about flags for capture the flag"....

You know those moments where you immediately regret saying something. Like you knew it was going to come back to bite you?

yeah, it was one of those moments.

For those of you who don't know. Brian and I moved last weekend. A lot of stuff we got rid of or left in our apartment for the next people to use.....


Brian looked at me... looked past me at the window. Looked at me again and said... "How attached are you to your curtains.

..yup word regret. like word vomit only not......





So there ya have it. My curtains were turned into flags for capture the flag.

I love my husband. I really do. And I love my wife life.

thats all for now.
-j

No comments:

Post a Comment