1.26.2012

What's 4 Supper?

I love our teens. they are a good group of kids. Last weekend, we took 26 teenagers to up state Pennsylvania to Snow Camp. Now I realize I'm from maine, but spending a whole weekend playing in the snow is not my idea of a fun time. Neither is staying up late listening to giggling girls till 1 in the morning. THANKFULLY, it was not my girls that were loud.

Upon returning from snow camp, both brian and i spent the next few days in bed sick. when I say a few days I mean Brian is still fighting to get rid of a cold. that being said, thats why the lack of posts for the past almost two weeks. But i'm back. So ANYWAYS.


Ok, so I did this post a while ago. but it needs to be done again.

So for those of you who own an, ipod touch, iphone, or ipad, or WANT one. You need to read this.

There is this awesome app called "What's 4 Supper". It's got all of these great features.

You can plan out the means for, well really as far in advance as you like.


You can put in your grocery list and check it off as you put it in your cart. NOW. not only can you do that, but it will also organize the data for you based on where it's found (example Cheese would be in the Dairy isle). That way you never have to back track.

Also, you can program it to list the items by isle. So it gets even more organized. WOAH!


PLUS, on top of that. It has a "Kitchen Helper" it's got tips and tricks, measurements, substitutions and more.

I love this thing.

However, it's not free.

It is (i think) 5 bucks. But it's TOTALLY worth it. I carry my phone with my to the store and just check things off my list. and I always know what we will have for dinner and I never end up spending more money than needed.

That and I never lose my grocery list because well, it's my phone.

If you dont have it. you totally have to. it's awesome.

ok thats all, you have to get it. it'll change your life!

-j

No comments:

Post a Comment