1.05.2012

Soup, It's whats for supper.

Brian and I are in the process of moving. Not only are we in the process of moving but we just returned from Maine. Not only are we in the process of moving and just returned from maine but Brian started full time this week, so he's been gone..... a lot...

My Point?

We have no food in our house. No Joke. I'd show you a picture but I'm to lazy to get up, find my camera, and take a picture.

We've eaten out or had a frozen meal since we got back to our apartment last Sunday night. (We've had chipotle twice already).

We have milk, but no cereal. Peanut butter and jelly but no bread. A freezer full of frozen vegetables but just that one piece of chicken.

Ok I digress.

One of the meals I bought was this .

Tomato Florentine & Tortellini with Chicken...

Oh.

My.

GOSH!

It was so good. Like Olive Garden Good. It was just enough for Brian and I to be full and still enough he took some to work this morning. If I was thinking I would have gotten some bread and a salad. That would have made the soup go a little further.

It'd be perfect for a sunday afternoon. Or a crazy night. We have a lot of crazy nights. Like tonight, I dont plan to see brian until 9pm.

Anyway, you should try them. They are amazing... Now I want to go to Olive Garden... Soup, Salad and Breadsticks for 7 bucks. Any takers?


Thats all for now
-j

2 comments:

  1. Chili at my house tomorrow? Wanna come?

    ReplyDelete
  2. id love to but we have to get ready for that conference :( it starts at 6. i think . i'm actually not sure.

    ReplyDelete