1.03.2012

New Years Intentions.

I stole the idea from another blog I read. But I couldn't tell you who it was because I've looked at so many different blogs over the last 24 hours. So not resolutions, but intentions.

I have things I want to accomplish this year. Practical goals, that at this point if I could accomplish one I'd be happy. Ok so here goes.

1. Never stop growing in the Lord
2. I want to get back into shape by graduation (May)
3. Succeed at selling Pampered Chef
4. Generate enough interest in this blog to get out of blogger. Maybe onto wordpress?
5. Make a divider curtain for our apartment
6. Go to Maine at least once before Christmas.
7. Organize my crafting supplies
8. Have a big girl camera to take better photos.
9. Get my church to accept the C.R.U.D. and hold to it.
10. Save up to buy a photo editing program

... anyway thats all i can think of.

right now my goal is just to have this house packed up before saturday with out going crazy....


.... i'm totally going crazy...

thats all for now
-j

1 comment:

  1. I can help you with wordpress if you would like....well wordpress.org. wordpress.com is pretty much self explanatory.

    ReplyDelete